Access Rehab Centers
Access Rehab Centers began in 1998 with the joining of Easter Seals of Greater Waterbury and
Waterbury Hospital's Rehabilitation departments into one entity.
Access Rehab Centers is a community oriented company. We treat the entire age
continuum from pediatrics to geriatrics, orthopedics
to neurological diagnoses, and
from inpatient to outpatient care. We accept most insurance plans and are
able to work with patients for specific payment plans when necessary.
Access Rehab Centers strives to offer a quality service to the people of the greater
Waterbury area and are proud of our accreditation through CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
This reflects that that Access Rehab Centers, LLC is advocating for patients and offers a quality and comprehensive treatment approach.
Access Rehab Centers will be the rehabilitation organization of choice by providing compassionate, high quality care to restore patients to their highest level of function
Patient bill of rights:
- Right to be treated with dignity and respect
- Right to a safe and healthy environment
- Right to participate as an important member of the team
- Right to information that facilitates decision making
- Right to prohibition of physical, sexual, and psychological abuse
- Right to accessing guardian/conservator/advocacy service
- Right to confidentiality
- Right to file a grievance